#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Resolutions for the new year

Before I begin, I want to wish everyone of you a prosperous, victorious, fruitful new year. May the Almighty God bless you above your imagination, may your dream and aspirations for 2015
come to pass, may you live to see more years to come and enjoy good and healthy life in Jesus Name.

It is the time of the year that many are thinking what to do to change their life, their marriage, their finance, their attitudes, characters, and way of life.
We begin to make a stock of what has been in our life in this year 2014 and what to do to change, or drop, or to continue with or to discontinue.

I am also in the same situation right now, doing a review of my life and trying to see what to change, arrange or rearrange.

This week, my family embark on all round clean up of the house, to beautify the place, clean every corner and place where we don't something take time to clean. Remove the old and useless things that full the house and make the whole place dirty. Yes, i never see my dear darling husband take this holiday serious in cleaning the house. Even this morning he even clean the duvet by himself.

So you can see it all matters to take a stock of your life and try to see what you need to change, replace, correct.

Let focus now on a particular angle, about our finance. I am a bit of procrastination type, always postponing thing and say well next week i will do it, i will start this business, i will write a book, i will read my bible more often and so on and so on.

But now no more, last year i started with SFI and that is my priority now. I want to focus on it, know the dos and don'ts of this business so that i can make extra cash for myself and my family.
SFI has all i need to make it online and i will not leave anything to make it in this business. I will focus on every aspect of this business and gain more knowledge.

So share with me your own new year resolution. Stay blessed and once again HAPPY NEW YEAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment