#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Daily grand

Here is another way to win in Sfi.
Today I am a winner of 100 versa point.  I am so excited,  it is a first time since I join the program.  With this win I am so encouraged to remain focus and do more to be more successful and win big.
Here is an extra of the message I receive for the announcement

Good news--you were a winner in today's DAILY GRAND Drawing!

You won: 100 VP

If you won VersaPoints, CSAs, TCredits, or Member Rewards Points, they have been added to your SFI account and you may use/redeem them immediately.  

DON'T FORGET to make yourself eligible for the drawing each day by producing at least 10 VP.  And don't forget that having a 1500 VP Standing Order gets you two ADDITIONAL entries each day and increases the number of prizes a month you can win from 5 to 20!


Have a great day...and congratulations again!

SFI Admin

See I am so thrilled and happy today. It will help accumulate versa points to qualify as Executive Affiliate.
God

No comments:

Post a Comment